Price PHP 710,000.00
Engine Displacement 999cc
The Beauty of Naked Aggression
Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.)
The advanced electronic systems of the Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) lets you optimize performance characteristics to best suit your riding style, level of experience, and the riding conditions. This makes the GSX-S1000 more controllable, more predictable, and less tiring to ride in on, even for daily use or longer outings. And it adds up to a more exciting, confident and fun riding experience.
- The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS) allows selection from three different output characteristic modes to match individual riding preferences in differing conditions, such as being out for a sporty run or participating in a track day event, riding on over slippery or rough roads, or just enjoying a leisurely jaunt on city streets.
- The Suzuki Traction Control System (STCS) has 5 mode settings + OFF that gives the rider confident control over diverse conditions reducing stress and fatigue. This new ride-by-wire electronic throttle control system is simpler, lighter and more compact than the previous mechanical throttle.
- The Bi-directional Quick Shift System (ON/OFF) provides quicker, smoother upshifts and downshifts without operating the clutch lever. This helps prevent missed shifts, reduces fatigue, and the automatic blipping function when downshifting creates a highly satisfying experience.
- The Suzuki Easy Start System brings greater convenience and pleasure to the riding experience through just one quick press of the starter button without having to pull on any clutch lever.
- Suzuki’s Low RPM Assist function is updated to work in conjunction with SCAS and make pulling away from a standing start even smoother and easier.
Agile and Stable
The All New 2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000’s compact, lightweight chassis is engineered to provide an agile, fun-to-ride character and deliver optimum performance in real world riding conditions, from riding around town to heading out for a sporty run. The twin-spar aluminum frame, with a straight main tube from steering head to swingarm pivot, achieves high rigidity and light weight for nimble handing and road-holding performance. The aluminum alloy swingarm is derived from the GSX-R1000 super sport model. New handlebars with a 23mm wider grip and revised angle, combines with the updated seat design to achieve an upright riding position that offers comfort while enjoying a sporty riding experience.
Bi-directional Quick Shift System
This distinctive standard-equipment feature lets you shift up
or down more quickly and easily without the need to operate
the clutch or throttle. When activated, Quick Shift automatically
interrupts power delivery just long enough to produce smoother,
almost uninterrupted acceleration when you shift up. When
decelerating, the system automatically opens the throttle valves
just enough to increase rpm and match engine speed to the
next-lower gear ratio. The result of this hands-free automatic
blipping function combines seamlessly with engine braking to
create a highly satisfying experience when downshifting. Bi
directional Quick Shift works in concert with SDMS to bring you
even greater riding fun with a more linear feel.
Commanding Absolute Performance
The GSX-S1000 is more than capable of delivering the exciting riding experience and ideal naked sport bike performance for today’s riding environment. It is powered by a high-performance, 999cm3 four-stroke, DOHC liquid-cooled inline-four engine built on its Supersport DNA. The updates and refinements were aimed to deliver smoother, more consistently powerful output, particularly through the low- to mid-range speeds which are most commonly used in daily riding.
The All New 2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000 has a unique, vertically stacked LED headlights set in hexagonal housing, topped by an LED position light, that creates a bolder, sharper new look. The bike’s LED front and rear turn signals have double-lens, LED rear combination lights that complement its stance. It comes with an informative, easy-to-read, full-LCD instrument panel which features a custom display with exclusive graphics and blue backlighting.
LED Turn Signals and Tail Light
New front LED turn signals in thin bar-shaped housings
extend outward from the steering mount and create a
look of advanced styling. The thin design of new LED rear
turn signals combines with a ﬂat rear LED combination
light to complement the stylish lines of the svelte tail
section and match the bike’s unique advanced styling.
The new LED turn signals improve both visibility and
durability over the previous generation.
Razor Sharp and Ready to Strike
The All New 2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000 has an aggressive stance like a true street fighter exuding performance potential. It has a minimalist cowling with upsweeping sharp lines surrounding its hexagonal LED headlights to form the compact face of its radical new design. These sharp lines go all the way the bulk of its massive fuel tank highlighting the sense of well-sculpted athleticism and muscular strength. This built was complimented with the new rider’s seat that is designed for comfortable sport riding – offering greater support toward the rear edge, freedom of movement with a seat cover that provides good grip. The separate pillion seat includes a hand strap for the passenger for security.
Born of race-winning, track-proven DNA and raised on the street, the honed physique of the All New Suzuki 2022 GSX-S1000 morphs it into an even tighter and more striking package that is ready to turn heads and own the streets. This street sport bike is all about commanding performance, confidence-inspiring controllability, rider friendliness and striking looks.
Category Big Bikes
Max Power 153HP/11,000rpm
Max Torque 108
- ENGINE TYPE4-stroke, 4-cyliner, liquid-cooled DOHCBORE X STROKE73.4 mm x 59.0 mm (2.9 in x 2.3in)ENGINE DISPLACEMENT999CCCOMPRESSION RATIO12.2 :1FUEL SYSTEMFuel InjectionSTARTINGElectricIGNITION SYSTEMElectronic IgnitionENGINE OIL3.4 L (3.6 / 3.0 US/Imp qtTRANSMISSION6-Speed Constant Mesh
- SUSPENSION (FRONT)Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil dampedSUSPENSION (REAR)Link type, coil spring, oil dampedTIRE SIZE (FRONT)120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubelessTIRE SIZE (REAR)190/50ZR17M/C 73W, TubelessBRAKES (FRONT)Disc, TwinBRAKES (REAR)DiscFUEL TANK CAPACITY19.0L
- OVERALL LENGTH2115 mm (83.3 in)OVERALL WIDTH810 mm (31.9 in)OVERALL HEIGHT1080 mm (42.5in)WHEELBASE1460 mm (57.5 in)GROUND / ROAD CLEARANCE140 mm (5.5 in)CURB MASS214 KG (472 lbs)SEAT HEIGHT810 mm (31.9 in)