Win a Suzuki Jimny GLX when you buy a Suzuki Raider J Crossover!
Who is qualified to join?
- Promo is open to all customers who are 18 years old and above who will
purchase a brand new Suzuki Raider J Crossover from any of Suzuki authorized
dealers nationwide. Cash payment and installment basis are eligible.
- The registration will run from January 15, 2021 – June 30, 2021.
How to join the promo?
- For every purchase of one motorcycle unit of Suzuki Raider J Crossover
within the promo duration, a customer is entitled to one raffle entry.
- The engine number and Official Receipt (OR) Number or Sales Invoice (SI)
Number of the motorcycle will serve as the unique registration code.
- Transactions made from January 01, 2021– June 30, 2021, will be considered
How to Register, Send Entries and Win to the Promo?
1. Customer must text the following to register and send entries :
a. Text SUZUKI<space>REG<space>NAME/BIRTHDATE/HOMEADDRESS and send to 2948
Ex. SUZUKI REG REY CRUZ/07181980/#38 RIZAL ST. MAKATI CITY
SENDING OF ENTRIES (2.50 PER TEXT)
a. Text SUZUKI<space>ENGINE#<space>DEALER NAME <space>SI NUMBER and send to 2948
Ex. SUZUKI F1C7263812 CF48X101208 DEALERNAME SI7308
2. Once successful, the customer will receive a notification SMS confirming receipt of his/her raffle entry.
What are the Prizes?
The following prizes can be won:
4 Brand New Suzuki Raider J Crossover worth Php 63,900 (1 winner from Luzon and 3 winners from Visayas and Mindanao)
1 Brand New Suzuki Jimny GLX worth Php 1,175,000 from any region.
Raffle draws will be done electronically on July 8, 2021, 5PM, with the presence of a DTI representative. This will be held in a live event (venue to be announced).
Are Prizes Transferable or Convertible to Cash?
Prizes are non-transferable and not convertible to cash. Winners shall shoulder the prize tax.
How To Claim The Prizes?
1. All winners will be contacted by the agency through a registered mail and
SMS confirming the customer identity and get final instructions on how to claim the prize. List of winners will also be posted on our official website or official Facebook Page:
● NCR and Luzon winners may claim their prize at Suzuki Philippines Inc. Head Office, 126 Progress Avenue, Carmelray Industrial Park 1, Carmeltown, Canlubang, Calamba
City, 4028, Laguna. Suzuki Philippines will coordinate the date and time. Winners shall shoulder the transportation expense.
● Visayas and Mindanao winners will be contacted by Suzuki Philippines. Once verified, winners can claim their prizes at Suzuki Philippines Inc Cebu Office, JAC Bldg. ML Quezon St. Cabancalan, Mandaue City or at Suzuki Philippines Inc Davao Office, Dacudao Avenue., Gov. Paciano Bangoy Agdao District Davao City Davao del Sur.
1. Suzuki Philippines Inc. will shoulder the Certificate of Registration and 1-year Third Party Liability (TPL) Insurance.Suzuki Philippines Inc. shall only release the motorcycle units and the vehicle to the
winners upon securing the following registration documents from Land Transportation Office :
a. 2 Valid ID’s (e.g. driver’s license, passport, SSS ID)
b. Official Receipt
c. Certificate of Registration
2.All prizes must be claimed within 60 days from the receipt of the registered notice, otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of Suzuki Phils. Inc. with prior DTI approval.
Who are Not Qualified or Eligible to Join the Game?
- Suzuki Philippines Inc and all participating partner dealers, agencies, service
providers, their respective officers, and relatives with up to the second degree
of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join this promo.
- Suzuki Philippines Inc. reserves the right to refuse the awarding of prizes to
customers that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent.
- DTI representatives shall be invited to check, test, validate and verify the computer system for receiving entries and registration assigning random raffle entries and drawing of winners. A copy of the said system shall be sealed in an envelope and signed by the DTI representative for safekeeping of the agency, for verification of DTI at any time. A printed copy of the properties of the program shall be given to the DTI representative after verification. The DTI representative shall check the database of the promo.
- All complaints and queries regarding this promotional activity may be
attended by the agency hotline that may be reached by calling (02) 519-6298 from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm except holidays.