Price PHP 539,000.00
Adventure In All Directions
FREEDOM NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
TIME FOR REAL ADVENTURES
The spirit of adventure beckons you to new destinations. To new sights, sounds and sensations. The V-Strom 650 ABS is built to get you there with more enjoyment and excitement, in greater comfort. Performance. Handling. Styling. Redesigned throughout. Upgraded throughout. The V-Strom 650 ABS. Time for real adventures.
TOUGH, SMART FORM
The new V-Strom 650 ABS styling, created with a “tough x smart” theme, reflects its upgraded adventure tourer performance. The purposeful, poised form is composed with compactly shaped bodywork using expressive painted sections and functional black resin components – a combination that vividly accentuates the machine’s sporty profile.
Rider comfort is enhanced with a new windscreen, heat – and wind – diverting designs and the slim bodywork.
FRONT END STYLING
The sporty, dynamic front fairing is composed of a painted upper section with 60/55w halogen bulb compact dual multi-reflector headlight delivering superb light distribution, and contrasting black resin lower/side section with a new, sturdy surface texture. The front fender, designed for easier radiator airflow, is combined with the fork chip guard.
Gracing the rear end is an upswept muffler, neatly aligned with the seat rail and topped with a silver cover and a buffed-finish end cap. The new lightweight resin luggage carrier with s slip-resistant rubber mat allows easy, bolt-on installation of a top case adaptor plate (an optional part), and is one piece with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars. The rear fender has a unique waisted shape and a neat textured surface.
V-STROM 650 ABS FEATURES
- Compact, slim styling featuring a vivid combination of expressive painted sections and functional black resin components accentuates the sporty profile.
- The sporty, dynamic front fairing houses compact dual multi-reflector headlight delivering superb light distribution.
- Stylish and functional front air intakes and side air outlets contribute to both looks and rider comfort.
- 3-way height-adjustable windscreen, carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing, efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- Comfortable riding position composed with a well-shaped seat, slim 20-liter fuel tank and compactly tucked-in frame covers make the rider feel at one with the machine.
- Functional seat, combining red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look, slip-resistant surfaces, and topped with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- The upswept muffler, topped with a silver cover and a buffed-finish end cap is gracing the rear end.
- Lightweight resin luggage carrier comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat and is one piece with well-shaped, easy-to-grasp grab bars.
- Instruments with an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock.
- Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator which, together with the ambient temperature display, helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.
- 645cm3 V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery, signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for a full-range riding enjoyment.
- Efficient engine designs deliver high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- Radiator with a more compact core, flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes* for enhancing cooling efficiency and allowing hot radiator air to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (*Patent application under process.)
- The fuel injection system uses fine-atomization 10-hole fuel injectors for high combustion efficiency.
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with tighter 1st through 5th gear ratios, while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system, contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque, a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to increased power, a more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting, stable idle and lower emissions.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and well-poised running at high-speeds.
- Spring-preload-adjustable 43mm-stanchion-tube front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound stepless damping adjuster as well as a spring preload adjuster.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires specifically designed for the V-Strom 650 ABS.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brake deliver smooth, controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Transponder-type Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS) helps prevent theft with an electronic code ID system built into the owner’s key.
- A wide selection of Suzuki Genuine Accessories, designed for a smooth, easy fit with the V-Strom 650 ABS, adds to both adventure tourer profile and function.
ANTILOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
Antilock Brake System (ABS) is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Therefore always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.
EURO 4 CONFORMED
The down-type exhaust system is lighter and closer to the center of gravity, contributing to nimble handling while being able to accommodate the slim and smart optional luggage system. The catalyzers have been positioned in a tandem configuration achieving the required level of emission control for Euro4 emission standards, while successfully gaining exhaust efficiency to boost the output.
SUZUKI ADVANCED IMMOBILIZER SYSTEM
Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS) is a transponder-type transistorized digital computer-controlled immobilizer. The models in selected market are equipped with SAIS.
Category Big Bikes
- ENGINE TYPE4 stroke, 2 cylinder, Liquid Cooled, DOHC, 90 degree V-TwinBORE X STROKE81.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.2 in x 2.5 in)ENGINE DISPLACEMENT645 cm3 (40.2 cu.in)COMPRESSION RATIO11.2 : 1FUEL SYSTEMFuel InjectionSTARTINGElectricIGNITION SYSTEMElectronic Ignition (Transistorized)ENGINE OIL3.0 L (3.2/2.6 US / Imp qt)TRANSMISSION TYPE6-Speed Constant Mesh
- SUSPENSION (FRONT)Telescopic, coil spring, oil dampedSUSPENSION (REAR)Link type, coil spring, oil dampedTIRE SIZE (FRONT)110/80R19M/C 59H, TubelessTIRE SIZE (REAR)150/70R17M/C 69H, TubelessBRAKES (FRONT)Disc, twinBRAKES (REAR)DiscFUEL TANK CAPACITY20.0 L (5.3 / 4.4 US / Imp gal)
- OVERALL LENGTH2,290 mm (90.2 in)OVERALL WIDTH835 mm (32.9 in)OVERALL HEIGHT1,405 mm (55.3 in)WHEELBASE1,560 mm (61.4 in)GROUND / ROAD CLEARANCE175 mm (6.9 in)CURB MASS214 kg (472 lbs)SEAT HEIGHT835 mm (32.9 in)