Following the successful turnout of the Skydrive Sport Campus Hangout, Suzuki Philippines Inc. aims to reach the community even further to advocate road safety and introduce its latest trendsetter ride, the Suzuki Skydrive Sport. The community-based activity is aptly called the Suzuki Skydrive Sport Tambayan wherein barangay residents can freely roam around in their nearby town plaza or town gymnasium while enjoying a bunch of exciting activities prepared by Suzuki. The Skydrive Sport Tambayan is now being rolled-out in 50 key cities nationwide in partnership with a Suzuki dealer who are also giving out exclusive on-the-day promo for the Suzuki Skydrive Sport.
The main highlight of the activity is the Free Test Ride of the Suzuki Skydrive Sport where barangay residents can get to experience the latest fashion scooter. All visitors also get the first glimpse of the newest colors of the Suzuki Skydrive Sport in Matte Blue and Matte Black. The full color line up (Black, Hyper Pink and Matte Silver) are also displayed at the venue. With its tagline “Tambay na, Makisaya at Manalo ng mga Papremyo”, the Skydrive Sport Tambayan is bringing fun and exciting activities in the community which includes product display, test rides, free service, contests, games and raffle draws. All residents in the community can visit the Skydrive Sport Tambayan for free.
The whole day activity that runs from 10:00AM to 8:00 PM is jampacked with the following fun and exciting activities for the residents:
- Safety Riding Seminar which is one of Suzuki’s safety advocacies.
- Provide exclusive on the day promo from our dealer partner for the Suzuki Skydrive Sport
- Free Test ride of the Suzuki Skydrive Sport
- Mobile Legends Tournament/Skydrive Sport Bingo
- Free Service for the first 40 Suzuki motorcycles and Buy 1 Take 1 of Suzuki Genuine Oil for the first 20 customers.
- Sugod Kabarangay – A raffle draw for the first 100 guests who can bring a family photo and test ride the Suzuki Skydrive Sport. The grand draw winner will get a chance to win Php 5,000 while five minor winners can bring home grocery packages.
- A showcase of talents in town through Suzuki’s friendly competition: (1) Barangay Skydrive Sport Dance Contest, (2) Search for the Barangay Skydrive Sport Babe.
During the first leg, over 12,300 attendees took part in the activity with almost 2800 visitors joined the Sugod Kabarangay while over 700 people got to experience the newest fashion scooter of Suzuki – the Skydrive Sport.
Fans who would like to join Suzuki’s next Skydrive Sport Tambayan can check out Suzuki’s Facebook Fan Page facebook.com/Suzukimotorcyclesphilippines and our official Suzuki Motorcycles Philippines website or contact us for schedule and updates.